August 19, 2008

Got home tonight after a flight delay. Thankfully, I had trusty seat 38A again, exit row, on the inflatable emergency ramp (aka a footrest).

My final brush with Olympiqueness . . . on the train over to the gates, I was able to strike up a conversation with someone who looked like an athlete. "What sport?" I asked. "Cycling." She replied. "How'd you do?" I asked. "Gold." She replied, without a an expression.

Sure enough, a quick look of NBCOlympics.com shows Nicole Cooke, two time women's Tour de France winner standing there (though the 5'6" height is a bit of an exaggeration).
I just uploaded another 150 photos from Mr. Chapman. I have another 1,152 on my drive and will try to upload more het tonight.

Search

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Copyright © Red Tide Report | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com | NewBloggerThemes.com