August 19, 2010

The newest US News & World Report rankings have been released and Carthage has achieved its best ranking among Midwestern colleges - #11 !

Granted, rankings are somewhat subjective, but its nice that outsiders can see what I've witnessed over nine years here: a college that is building for the future, continuing to invest in its students, and attracting increasingly strong students (a record 7,500 applicants for this year's freshman class). 

What's even better is that Carthage ranked ahead of my alma mater Buena Vista.  BVC meant a lot to me because of the connections I made there and the impact it had on my life, but when they cut the swimming team five years ago, my allegiance was permanently switched to Carthage.

Search

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Copyright © Red Tide Report | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com | NewBloggerThemes.com