August 31, 2007

Growing up in Nebraska, Saturday meant one thing - Cornhusker Football. Many Saturdays, while hunting with my dad, we'd catch the pregame between fields, then watch the stream of cars-everyone dressed in Red- on their way into Lincoln for the game.

Sue Nutty, our women's coach, is a Nebraska native and one of the reasons I chose to come to Carthage. When I coached at Indiana, I only missed one practice - and that was when I scored a ticket to the Husker's OT win over Notre Dame . Even as seriously as I take our training, our guys know that if the Huskers are playing a 11:00 game on TV, practice will be wrapping up around 10:30.

But with this new scoreboard . . .

Search

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Copyright © Red Tide Report | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com | NewBloggerThemes.com