September 21, 2008

Sacrifice . . . its a pillar of our sport. We sacrifice sleep, oxygen, social life, you name it. But what would you sacrifice? For me that standard got higher this week. What with practice starting tomorrow morning at 6:00 am, I wanted to be ready, want to be my sharpest, can't be up late, cause I gotta be up early tomorrow. So alas tonight I'll be watching the Packers-Cowboys game from the comfort of my couch. . .

. . . after turning down tickets to see the game at Lambeau.

. . . with a girl no less.

My mom will be aghast, but hey, I'll be ready for the team on Day One! The photo was taken from the game.

Search

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Copyright © Red Tide Report | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com | NewBloggerThemes.com