January 8, 2008

Clarification: After getting some excited e-mails I saw that the below post was a little misleading.

As much as I like Division III for its simple and uncluttered rule book one prohibition bugs me - the restriction on publicizing recruits. That said, here part of an e-mail I received from _____ tonight:
I have some exciting news. I have officially decided to attend Carthage. I'm very excited to finally have made my decision, and I am convinced that there is no better school for me.
Now I can't say WHO sent me that e-mail, so we'll just say that it will make for two more current Red Men who will have brothers on the team. I'd say more, but you know. . . I can't.

And no, I don't mean Steenrod. We've got to wait about five years for Danny to join his two brothers & dad as a part of Carhage Swimming history...


Search

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Copyright © Red Tide Report | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com | NewBloggerThemes.com