August 3, 2008

Just booked our tickets for this year's training trip! Checked my credit-card bill, $2,000 deposit paid, submitted my reimbursement, need that money before departing for China, then . . . WHOA . . . another $2,000 charge to the credit card . . . from Air Tran!

Seems our trusty travel agent used my credit card to book the Chico Outlaws minor league baseball team on a roadtrip to face the Winnipeg Blue Bombers!

People have been asking me if I've been excited about leaving for Beijing in a couple of days. No. I've been too busy to get excited (and that was before I spent three hours on the phone with United Airlines, my bank, and our travel agent yesterday). I think I'll have the time to get excited when I get on the plane for that 15 hour flight!

Search

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Copyright © Red Tide Report | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com | NewBloggerThemes.com