December 27, 2011

Evan Weyrauch '15 enjoying the weather

Day 1: The Red Men Cometh

Well, the gang's all here. Some of us got here a little later than others, some of us a little more confused than others, but we all made it. For the first time ever, the Carthage Red Men have taken their talents to South Beach for winter training.

My name is Eric Ross, I'm a senior from West Lafayette, Indiana and for the next week you'll get to hear all about the trials and tribulations and adventures and misadventures of the Carthage Red Men swim team from me, for better or for worse.

Yesterday we each arrived on our separate flights, I flew down from Indy to Atlanta where I met up with George and Dobben. The two of them had flown in from Chicago. George and I were on the same flight from Atlanta to Ft. Lauderdale, but a quick check of Dobben's ticket confirmed that his flight to Florida didn't leave for another hour after ours. With a quick, half-hearted apology, George and I left Dobben in the airport and went off into the blue.

We're all here now, the sun is shining, we're swimming long course meters every day, the Indiana Pacers are 1-0, and all is right with the world.

Training Trip 2011-2012 is a go.

Cheers!
-E. Ross

If you got training problems, I feel bad for ya, son,
I got 99 problems, but a TRIP ain't one

Search

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Copyright © Red Tide Report | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com | NewBloggerThemes.com